Let Us Know How We Can Help
The Stonewall Ball: Electric Disco
We are thrilled that Compass' Stonewall Ball will return on Saturday, June, 25 2022, in an exciting new venue: The Cox Science Center and Aquarium. As always, the evening promises great company, delicious food and drinks, an expansive auction, live entertainment, an awards ceremony, and much more!
The purpose of Stonewall Ball is to raise funds to sustain programs and operations for Compass Community Center. Compass Community Center has been serving the LGBTQ+ community in Palm Beach County for nearly 35 years. In fact, we are one the oldest continuously operating LGBTQ+ Community Center in South Florida. Funds raised support LGBTQ+ people with programs such as: HIV/AIDS Insurance premium and co-pay program and peer-support groups, youth groups and activities, transgender resources and support, free mental health services, cultural competency trainings for government agencies, corporations, and small businesses.
- May 31 at 5 pm WPB proclamation announcing Pride Month
- June 1 - Pride Lights 8 pm at Centennial Park WPB 8-11 pm
- June 1 - Historical timeline at Royal Poinciana on Palm Beach
- June 1 - Compass Photo Club at 6 pm at Compass led by Wayne
- June 2 - Event at The Square (Formerly known as Rosemary Square/CityPlace)
- June 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 - Eat at Galley Bar & Grill at Hilton WPB from 4-10 pm each Thursday in June. 10% of sales will be donated to Compass.
- June 3 - Roger Dean Stadium Pride Night gates open at 5:30 pm
- June 4 - Out and About women’s event in PBG
- June 4 - Pride Pool Party at Barracuda Bay Aquatic Riviera Beach 7-11:30 pm
- June 4 - Pride on the Block Participation 11 am to 10 pm.
- June 10 - Norton Museum Pride Night Art After Dark 5-10 pm
- June 11 - Delray Beach Pride Concert
- June 15 - PBCHRC Pride Happy Hour at Meat Market PB from 6-8 pm
- June 21 - LWB city commission meeting with Proclamation for HIV Testing Day
- June 22 - Pride Business Alliance at Cox Science Center 6-8 pm
- June 25 - Stonewall Ball at Cox Science Center 7 pm-12 am
- June 27 - HIV Testing Day with Walgreens. Testing at the Center all day.
Any non-profit organization depends a great deal on the compassion and effort of others; Compass is no different.
We have a number of volunteers who help us function every day. They donate their time and their hearts to our cause and we want to recognize their dedication to our community.
30 Years of Compass: Who We Are
In This Video, we explore Compass and the services it has provided for the last 30 years to the LGBTQ Community of Palm Beach County.As part of Compass' commitment of outreach in the community, we host a number of events throughout Palm Beach County including Pride of the Palm Beaches, Stonewall Ball, and World AIDS Day.