Welcome to Compass LGBTQ+ Community Center
Let Us Know How We Can Help
The Compass Summer Luau Hosted by the Mad Hatter!
Each year, the Compass Prevention Department partners with the Mad Hatter Lounge to provide Palm Beach County with the summer's best party.
Featuring a pig roast, plenty of food and lots of drinks, this is not a party to miss.
For more information, contact Dylan Brooks at Dylan@CompassGLCC.com
- May 31 at 5 pm WPB proclamation announcing Pride Month
- June 1 - Pride Lights 8 pm at Centennial Park WPB 8-11 pm
- June 1 - Historical timeline at Royal Poinciana on Palm Beach
- June 1 - Compass Photo Club at 6 pm at Compass led by Wayne
- June 2 - Pride Night at The Square (Formerly known as Rosemary Square/City Place) on Thursday, June 2, 2022, 6-9pm with the Tree Lighting taking place at 8:30pm.
- June 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 - Eat at Galley Bar & Grill at Hilton WPB from 4-10 pm each Thursday in June. 10% of sales will be donated to Compass.
- (Postponed unitl July 2 due to weather. More Details to come.) - Compass’ Out and About LGBTQ+ women’s walk
- June 4 - Pride Pool Party at Barracuda Bay Aquatic Riviera Beach 7-11:30 pm
- June 5 - Pride on the Block 1 pm to 11 pm (This event date was changed to June 5 due to weather)
- June 10 - Norton Museum Pride Night Art After Dark 5-10 pm
- June 11 - Delray Beach Pride Concert
- June 14 - Can't Cancel Pride online event. Click here for more info.
- June 15 - PBCHRC Pride Happy Hour at Meat Market PB from 6-8 pm
- June 16 - Village Yoga Flow with Pride 7pm
- June 18- Healthier Delray Juneteenth Community Resource Fair, 9am-3pm
- June 21 - LWB city commission meeting with Proclamation for HIV Testing Day
- June 22 - Pride Business Alliance at Cox Science Center 6-8 pm
- June 25 - Stonewall Ball at Cox Science Center 7 pm-12 am
- June 26- CycleBar Palm Beach Gardens Pride Ride, 12pm-1pm
- June 27 - HIV Testing Day with Walgreens. Testing at the Center all day.
- June 30 - Roger Dean Stadium Pride Night gates open at 5:30 pm
Any non-profit organization depends a great deal on the compassion and effort of others; Compass is no different.
We have a number of volunteers who help us function every day. They donate their time and their hearts to our cause and we want to recognize their dedication to our community.
30 Years of Compass: Who We Are
In This Video, we explore Compass and the services it has provided for the last 30 years to the LGBTQ Community of Palm Beach County.As part of Compass' commitment of outreach in the community, we host a number of events throughout Palm Beach County including Pride of the Palm Beaches, Stonewall Ball, and World AIDS Day.